We all love (a little over-confidence in my knowledge there) juices and we all know how healthy they are. ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’ but I am sure orange juices also do something like this too! Eating a whole fruit is not always an option and juices are easier to have as well. But making them? Nah, not that easy. The best juicer machine reviews, however, does make it a lot easier.
Now we can always go for the ones that come in packets with preservatives but what are they compared to the natural ones? But hey, we have juicers now and not the old fashioned ones that required great effort to bring out an ounce of juice; we have the modern kind now: the one where you just put in the fruit and the juices come out.
So let us find out what exactly are juicers?
A juicer or a juicing machine or a juice extractor (it is not as excruciating as it sounds) is a machine or tool used to extract juices from not only fruits but also herbs, leafy greens and other vegetables by the process of juicing. It first crushes, then grinds the things to be juiced and finally squeezes the juice out of the food pulp.
Before you try to find a juicer and get thoroughly confused with the various kinds of them that are available in the market, here is a list of their types for different situations.
Types of juicers for different situations
Don’t get scared, you don’t need to solve difficult physics problems to work with this one. These juicers are named after the way they work: they produce juices by first chopping up the produce with a cutting blade and then spin that at a very high speed to bring out the juices from it. The strainer basket, present in such juicers, allows the juices to pass through it while straining the pulp away. Philips are great for this, so be sure to check out the Philips juicer reviews.
The unique spinning technique (just like the washing machine) is what differentiates this type of juicers from the other types which only grind, press and squeeze out the juices. Now here is where the problem lies: the spinning system is not enough to extract the last drop of juice, compared to single or twin gear juicers. Also, the rapid spinning creates a lot of heat due to all that friction and that tends to oxidize the fresh juice. And there you go your whole purpose of getting a juicer has failed.
The only advantage of a centrifugal juicer is the fact that it is very easy to clean and maintain. It is also quite fast and does its work in lesser amount of time compared to others.
Masticating or slow juicers
These are new additions to the juicer world and they have already earned quite a name. They have a single gear or auger with blades crunches the fruits or vegetables that crushes or crunches the food into a pulp and thus releases the juice. This crunching process is the most effective way to break down hard, fibrous cell walls of the fresh produces to extract a lot of juice and leaves behind nothing but a very dry pulp. There are some great brands out there. Be sure to check out Kuvings slow juicer reviews.
The con of this juicer variety is that it is quite slow but on the other hand, it produces little to no heat at all. This ensures that your juices are as fresh as possible and without any froth. The cellular structure of the juice is not disturbed and thus the vital nutrients of the juice remain intact. Other than the health part, this juicer is also very economical and the best value for money.
Although they are a little more expensive than the centrifugal juicers, it is worth it because they last almost a lifetime. The warranties cover a huge period of time and the juicer itself serves for a time, longer than that.
Twin gear or triturating juicers
These are the best among the mainstream juicing machines. The twin gears present in it, interlock with each other while rotating inwards and crushes everything put in between them into a dry pulp. These juicers produce no heat at all and cause absolutely no oxidation but then again, like the single gear juicers, these too work at a slow speed. You get no foam and maximum preservation of nutrients from these.
You can call them The Transformers of the juicer world. As they are very efficient and versatile in their work – they juice up almost all kinds of vegetables and fruits. Rven the hard and fibrous ones like apples, pears and celeries. These are the best choice for someone who is a very serious about his juices. And does not fumble over the price of a good juicer. This baby is obviously not for everyone. If you are into body-building or follow a strict diet for some other reason where you have to be religiously strict about your juices, only then get yourself a triturating juicer.
Hydraulic press juicers
This is one of those commercial juicers that hardly anyone has ever heard of but they are out there and are the most efficient. These juicers obviously produce the best quality juices and are able to retain all the vital vitamins, nutrients and minerals. Hydraulic presses use two stage techniques – triturating is the first stage where the fresh produce is chopped and shredded and then the pulp goes straight to the second process, which is extraction.
These juicers are formed of two steel plates. Which squeeze the pulp with a lot of pressure and that take time. Yes, hydraulic presses are very time consuming but you get every ounce of juice out of fruits. And all that is left behind is a dry pale pulp. You can also make nut butters and chop salads with these hydraulic presses.
Again, this is one of those kinds that requires a good investment. And commitment and if you are ready for it, go get one – it is absolutely worth the money. Your juices would not be oxidized at all and you can even refrigerate them for a few days. If you are into some kind of raw food lifestyle, this is the best option for you.
As you can well understand from the name, these need to be operated by hand. They do not require any kind of energy – no electricity, nothing. The best thing about these hand juicers is that they are much cheaper than their electrical counterparts. Easier to clean and maintain and you get a lot of free hand exercise!
The downside being, they can juice a very limited range of produce. Mainly citrus fruits and wheatgrass or other leafy vegetables. Forget about juicing all the tough and fibrous veggies, you just can’t juice them in this one. This is a perfect investment for amateur juice consumers.
VonShef Professional Powerful Wide Mouth Whole Fruit Juicer
If you are looking for an affordable appliance to extract juice from the fruits, then you need to be very selective and careful. There are numerous different options available in the market which can make like a bit confusing for you. Here is one product that you can trust with a blindfold on – the VonShef Professional Powerful Wide Mouth Whole Fruit Juicer Machine 700W Max Power Motor with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush. This is one of the best juice extractor available in the market today that offers great value for your money.
Features of the VonShef Professional Powerful Wide Mouth Whole Fruit Juicer
The VonShef Professional Powerful Wide Mouth Whole Fruit Juicer Machine 700W Max Power Motor with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush. This brand of juicer has been rated among the top 5 fruit juice extractors Great British Food Magazine. If you are looking to extract the last bit from the fruits, then this would be the perfect option for you. This fruit extractor is made of stainless steel and hence it is strong and offer you service for a long period of time. It comes with a pulp container which is detachable. This fruit juice extractor comes in a combination of black and silver color. It perfect both hard and soft fruits and operates at 14000 to 18000 rpm
If you want to buy a juice extractor which looks great and at the same time is very useful and easy to use, then this would be the perfect option for you.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a very handy juice extractor. It comes in a combination of black and silver color and has a winning look. Besides, it is quite simple to use. It has a very strong motor which can operate for a long period of time. The body is made of stainless steel which makes it durable and strong. When it comes to fruit juice extractors, this is one of the most popular heavily demanded products available in the market An incredible product and one of the vegetable best juicer blender.
In terms of features, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black and Chrome has a lot to offer. As already mentioned, it is quite simple to use and can operate for a long period of time. It runs at a speed of 80 RPM which enables it to extract the last bit of juice out of the vegetables and fruits. You will not experience any clogging or foaming with this juice extractor, neither it generates any extra heat. It comes with a function which enables auto pulp ejection and yields a high volume of juice. It produces a very low volume of sound and is cUL, and UL approved. You will find the juicer screen to be pre-installed in it
If you are looking for an excellent quality fruit juice extractor, then the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black and Chrome will not let you down.
KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer
Are you looking for a reliable device which can help you extract juice? In that case, the KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer and Sauce Attachment would be the perfect option for you. This device looks a bit complicated in terms of its mechanism; however, is quite easy to use. It comes in silver color which makes it look smart and attractive. It can be fixed with any type of stand mixer of KitchenAid. This beautiful kitchen accessory comes with a one year warranty and will last for a real long period of time.
Features KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer
Talking about the features of the KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer and Sauce Attachment, it has a lot to offer you. It comes with 3 pulp screens which add extra functionality to it and makes it easier for you to extract juice. The feed tube is extra wide which allows you to work with large amounts of fruits and vegetables. The slicing blade is made of stainless steel which makes it strong and durable and will last for a long period of time. Moving on to its compatibility, you can use this device with any KitchenAid stand mixer. It comes with separate sauce and juicer attachment along with waste and pitcher container.
The KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer and Sauce Attachment would be the perfect choice if you are looking for a device which would last for a long period of time and would deliver quality outputs. This is one the best juicer in the UK.
Gourmia GJ1250 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Juice Extractor
The best way to extract fruit juice is by using a juice extractor. There are different types of these appliances available in the market; however, you should always opt for the ones which can extract juice efficiently. And this is where the Gourmia GJ1250 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Juice Extractor & Maker comes into the picture. It is made of stainless steel and comes in Silver color which makes it look attractive and a beautiful addition to the kitchen . This juice extractor is very handy in terms of its size and can be easily fitted into your kitchen. This is one of the best juice extractors available in the market today. One of the best juicer extractor you can buy.
Features of the Gourmia GJ1250
The reason why it considered being as one of the best fruit juice extractors in the market is because it comes with a broad range of different features. It can extract all the useful nutrients from the fruits and vegetables. Coming with a wide mouth which allows you to insert a considerable quantity of fruit and vegetable into it. It functions at a very fast speed and can save a lot of your time. This device is dishwasher safe and can be easily washed using a dishwasher. This is an ETL certify product which adds to its credibility.
Apart from these, this fantastic product has many other features to offer. It has a stainless steel, which makes it strong and durable. Enjoy healthy fruit juices with Gourmia GJ1250 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Juice Extractor & Maker.
Juicers are the best option if you are looking to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. They make the entire process easier for you and at the same time give you quality results. Talking about juice extractors, there is a broad range of different options available in the market; here comes Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer into the picture. This juicer comes in silver and black color and would add more to the décor of your kitchen. In terms of utility, it is one of the best juice extractors available in the market.
Features of the Breville BJE510XL
In terms of features, this juice extractor has a lot to offer. It is made of stainless steel. Which makes it strong and durable and lasts for a real long period of time. Running on 900 watts and comes in 5 different speed levels. It can take care of fruits and vegetables of different types like hard vegetables, Pineapple, Apple, Soft Food, Citrus and others. This is one of the best juice extractors available if you are looking for pure juice extracts. It comes with a feed tube which is 3 inches in terms of dimension along with a control panel which is located to the rear of the device. You will find a detachable spout and a cleaning brush along with the machine. It comes with a limited warranty of 1 year.
The Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer is one of the best available in the market, and you can easily find them on online stores.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
There are a plethora of juice extractors which are available in the market. However, talking about the best ones, Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor would certainly be at the top of the list. This gorgeous looking and super easy to use device offers the best solution when it comes to extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. It comes in Silver color with 2 different speed controls which provide flexibility
Features of the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
This juicer runs on 1000 watt and hence works fast. It is built in such a way that it can extract the last drop of juice out of fruits and vegetables. This juicer comes with 2 separate speed controls, with the highest being 13,000 RPM and the lowest being 6,500 RPM. The juicer is made of stainless steel which makes it strong and durable and can easily withstand all kinds of loads and rough handling. The micro mesh filter is also built out of stainless steel which makes it one of the most efficient juice extracts to be available in the market. The Cutting disk is titanium plated which offers you more durability and strength. The feed tube which comes with it is circular in shape and can accommodate a large quantity of fruits and vegetables. This juice extractor comes with juicing pitcher, pulp container and recipe book
When it comes to the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor, it is very easy to operate and would give you the best of juice extracts. It makes your life much easier.
Talking about juice extractors, there are different types of them available in the market. However, if you are looking for the best ones, in that case, BLACK+DECKER JE2200B 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor would be the perfect option for you. As the name suggests, this juice extractor is available in black color which makes it look attractive and robust. It is quite handy in terms of its size and can easily fit into your kitchen. It has been designed to allow users to extract juice conveniently and effortlessly. Widely regarded as the best cold press juicer.
BLACK+DECKER JE2200B Features
This juice extractor comes with a broad range of different features which makes it very popular. The strainer is of high quality, and the blades are made of stainless steel which makes them last long. It comes with a 300 ml pitcher and has the capability to separate the pulp and extract the pure and nutritious juice for you. Requiring 400 watts of power to run and comes with a strong stainless steel cutter which allows you to extract juice from the fruits and vegetables quickly and smoothly. It is spacious and comes with a separate pulp container In terms of size, it measures 13/9/9 inches and comes with a limited warranty of 2 years
Taking about the best juice extractors available in the market, the BLACK+DECKER JE2200B 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor would certainly be the perfect option for you What is the best juicer? You may ask? This may very well be it.
Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold
If you want to purchase a juice extractor that looks attractive and smart, and at the same time yields lots of utility, then Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold would be the perfect option for you. It comes with a pulp container and a spate juice jug. If you are looking for a machine that would yield a large quantity of juice, then this would be the perfect juicer. This juice extractor comes in a combination of grey and silver color and is quite attractive in terms of its looks. Probably the best juicer mixer grinder you can buy.
Features of the Breville BJE430SIL
When it comes to the features, it has a lot to offer. This juice extractor operates in 3 different modes; slow, fast and off, with the lowest speed being 6500 rpm and the highest speed being 13000 rpm. It generates very less sound and offers a wide space where you can put in a considerable quantity of fruits and vegetables. It comes with the seal and store feature. The capacity of the pulp container is 3.6 qt. Since it is made of stainless steel it is very strong and lasts for an extended period of time. The Breville BJE430SIL is one of the best juice extractors available in the market
If you are looking for a juice extractor that would extract all the juice out of fruits and vegetables, then this would be the best choice for you. It is easy to operate and won’t occupy much of your kitchen space. It would add more to the décor of your kitchen.
Factors to consider before buying a juicer
As you can well imagine from all I have written above, every kind of juicer serves a different set of people. So before you go to the supermarket and get thoroughly confused about which juicer to buy, check these factors here:
Mind your wallet
Not everyone needs an expensive juicer and it definitely does not ensure that a costlier version would be good for you. If you are going to go light on your juice consumption, spend lightly on the juicer as well – there is no need to buy a state-of-the-art and use it once a month.
The kind of juicer you need
This depends on whether you choose to be a patient person. Or you do not have enough time to spend on juicers. Cleaning juicers can be a heavy job and not cleaning them properly will only affect the investment you made.
What you want to juice
If you only want to have orange juices, a light citrus juicer is fine but if you are going to go for more fibrous stuffs then you need to invest more. There is also this fact, whether you want your juicer to do all the peeling and grinding for you: if you want that then you need a masticating or centrifugal juicer if not the hydraulic ones.
How soon can you have the juices
The juicers like the centrifugal ones produce heat and tend to oxidize the juices which make it difficult to keep the juices stored for a long time. On the other hand, cold press juicers like the hydraulic or masticating ones produce no friction or heat and the juices made in it can be stored for a few days even! Bella juicer reviews will remind you that you must properly cold press in order to get the most out of your juicer.
How much do you care about the quality
The more expensive juicer you buy, the higher quality juice you get but is it worth the time spend in cleaning it? The slow juicers take considerable care and time to be cleaned but it is worth the effort if you are serious about your juicing endeavor.
Centrifugal juicers make hell of a lot of sound. The costlier slow juicers are relatively silent so is the hand juicer of course.
If you like giving yourself as well as your appliances, a make-over every now and then, you can easily go for a centrifugal juicer. The slow juicers come with a longer guaranty and last forever. So you see, the investment pays off pretty well.
How to find the best juicer?
The best juicer reviews for you might not be the best for someone else so that is a difficult question to answer. When you are juicing, the pulp is removed but in case of blending the pulp remains. Do not blindly follow your friend, neighbor or this article, as a matter of fact; instead jot down all the points you need to consider and take the decision. Consider the price, time, maintenance, weight, and budget carefully. Carefully consider all the options that are available to you and compare among them to choose the best one.
Best juicer brands of 2016
Here is a little help and comparison for you on the different juicer brands that are available in the market, their pros, cons and unique features presented together:
Breville makes some of the most popular and best rated centrifugal juicers on the planet. They are dedicated to designing modern reliable and efficient kitchen appliances and has earned a world wide reputation for its quality of products.
Pros of the Breville brand:
- Their line of centrifugal juicers offers consumers a fast and convenient way of juicing by delivering a juicing machine that is easy to use, simple to clean, and durable.
- If you are currently in the market for a new juice extractor and you don’t want spend a lot of time juicing, then you can’t go wrong with a Breville juicer.
- Some of the parts are also dishwasher safe!
- All of their models come with a cleaning brush to help remove pulp from the mesh filter.
While they do sell a masticating model, their centrifugal juicers are where they show mastery. With thousands of customer reviews, the feedback on their juicing machines has truly been impressive. For the fastest juicing speeds it is hard to beat a Breville centrifugal juicer. With powerful motors that move the cutting disc between an impressive 6,000RPM and 14,000RPM. These machines can make quick work of even the hardest and most fibrous fruits and vegetables.
These juicing machines get good marks from owners for overall juice extraction. Pulp tends to be on the dry and pale side, which means that every last drop of juice was removed.
Things to look out for
- It does not do overly well on leafy green vegetables like kale, wheatgrass, or spinach.
- Unfortunately, one of the compromises of having a fast juicer is getting a machine that produces a higher level of noise and heat. Breville’s centrifugal juicers are not quiet.
Breville’s masticating juicer would be a better option if you primarily juice these type of foods. A masticating juicer would be even a better option for someone who needs a juice extractor that will not wake others who may be sleeping while you juice. The Breville’s juicers are all easy to clean.
The cleaning process is just way too straightforward and simple. These juicers are not only some of the highest customer rated machines but also some of the most popular juicers on market. This, in fact, is very easy to use and has a great speed. Nowadays Breville juicer reviews are becoming more and more popular in the market.
For years Omega has been widely regarded as making some of the top rated juicers that are available in the market. Their customer reviews are also truly impressive. Although centrifugal and citrus juice extractors are made by the company, yet they are well known for their reliable and innovative masticating juicers. The best juicer for greens are quite possibly made by Omega.
Pros of the Omega brand
- Omega’s horizontal juice extractors produce high yield, good quality juice, and quietly too!
- These versatile machines can also make baby food, natural nut butters, produce pasta etc. the design is space saving as well.
- For juicing leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, an Omega juicer does very well.
- Omega masticating juicers operate at only 80RPM or less. At such slower speeds they produce juices at a much lower heat and sound.
- These juicers are highly efficient at squeezing and crushing the juice from the pulp. Get the most out of vegetables and fruits with very little waste.
- An Omega juicer typically comes with either a 10 year or 15 year warranty
Learn to juice in piece all by yourself without worrying about waking others. To protect the juice from oxidation and heat, you can adjust the speed by slowing it down. The juice you have thus made is going to be very nutritious. And is also going to stay fresh longer you can afford to make a lot of juice at once and make it stay longer in the refrigerator or so. In this area most of the owners tend to give Omega juicers very high scores.
The Masticating juicers work at a much more methodical pace than their centrifugal counterparts. The one and only disadvantage of Omega juicer is the speed at which it juices. There are many positives of “slow juicers”. They build good quality products and stand by them with some of the best warranties in the business. This is one of the main reasons for which it gets a lot of praise from users.
The work of The Super Angel 5500 is to extract juice in two stages. In the first stage, the stainless steel gears of the juicer slowly grind to produce juice. In the next stage, the juice is filtered through a screen. As the produced pulp is eliminated at the end using a tube.
Pros of Super Angel
- This process generates extremely high quality juice and very dry pulp.
- The 5500’s gears only rotate at 86 RPM, making the juicer much quieter than centrifugal juicers (they operate between 1,000 and 15,000 RPM). The slow turning gears also minimize oxidation (i.e., the juice is exposed to less oxygen), which results in much less foam. As a result, the 5500’s juice retains the maximum amount of enzymes and nutrients from its produce, and it can be stored longer than the juice created by other juicers.
- The juicer is relatively quiet, and it produces some of the highest quality juice you’ll ever find.
- Leaving behind their slow rotation speed, the Super Angel 5500’s gears generate 3 HP grinding force, which allows them to extract the maximum amount of juice from produce.
- The 5500, in fact, has one of the absolute highest juice yields on the market, and as a result, you’ll save money on produce every time you use it.
- There are just a few juicers on the market that is made entirely of stainless steel components. The 5500’s gears are made of high quality sus-304 stainless steel, unlike many other masticating juicers, which use plastic augers.
- It is incredibly durable and extremely efficient. Although this juicer is build to last, yet if anything happens, it is covered by a 10 year warranty.
- The juicer is exceptionally easy to clean because of its stainless steel construction. You can clean it thoroughly, disassemble it and reassemble it in less than 5 minutes.
Things to look out for
- One issue with the 5500 is its small 1.7″ circular feed chute. This isn’t a significant problem, but you will need to cut some of your produce into smaller pieces to ensure it fits in the chute. Few owners are bothered by the smaller chute, but if you don’t have time to cut your fruits and vegetables, you should consider a juicer with a larger feed chute.
- The Super Angel is the world’s best known juicer at juicing leafy greens (e.g. parsley ,wheatgrass, kale etc) , although it is able to extract juice from various types of produce. It is nearly impossible to beat this juicer if you intend to juice this type of produce on a regular basis.
- A little difficulty might take place with this juicer for juicing softer produce (e.g. tomatoes ,melons, blueberries etc). to juice this produce more effectively, you can purchase a special soft fruit attachment. For better results, you can alternate hard and soft produce. But we recommend, that if you only want to juice these types of soft produce you better choose a centrifugal juicer instead.
- On the other hand, it is also observed by some users that the juicer requires a bit of force to juice harder produce. For most people, this shouldn’t be an issue, but if you have arthritis or joint pain or any other ailment of that sort, you might consider another slow juicer reviews.
There are a lot of companies that produce cold press juicers but Hurom is quite beyond competition. When it comes to cold pressed juicers, Hurom is simply the best; they are the pros for the pros. Below you can find Hurom juicer reviews. You may also find Hurom slow juicer reviews.
Pros of Hurom
- Not only has it distributed its products to over 50 countries worldwide but also patented several cold press juicer reviews and techniques. The 2nd generation Hurom has won several awards. Including IDEA Award, 2013 Good-Design Award, Red-Dot Award and the 2014 IF Design.
- Hurom has been in existence since the early ‘70s. Unlike a lot of others, HUROM specializes only in cold pressed juicers and doesn’t roam around in other juicing technique areas.
- They have their own patented technology which proves their dedication in the R&D of their products. They try to come up with better technology every day.
Unlike most other juicer reviews and blenders. The ‘slow squeeze’ technology extracts juice from your fruits and veggies. By squeezing instead of shredding them. Why is squeezing better? Your ingredients aren’t damaged. And they retain their natural taste and nutritional value. This process is obviously a little slow but it doesn’t mean that the cold press juicer takes forever. Every Hurom cold press juicer will give you 35% more extracted juice, compared to the other traditional cold press juicers.
The word Hurom originates from human and the Korean word ‘rom’ and it ultimately translates to ‘better and healthier body’. They have also employed over 500 employees. Which gives proof of how invested they are in bettering the lives of people in general. Keep in mind that Kuving’s juicer reviews will have you thinking that the Hurom is inferior to Kuving. This is definitely not the case.
What to avoid when buying a juicer?
Don’t make the same mistakes that a lot of other novices make; check out this list before buying:
- Buying a juicer you don’t need: If it is expensive and you do not consume juices every day, then do not buy it.
- Listening to the salesman: His aim is to sell you the juicer which costs the most, your aim is to get a juicer that is efficient to your needs. Listen to yourself and not to him.
- Go haywire: Narrow down the list to only the type of juicers you require and do not go looking into the heavier varieties if you all you need is a hand-pressed juicer. That way you will get thoroughly confused and may end up buying the slower and more expensive version by just being fascinated with their design!
- Going up your budget: Get an idea of the price range and then decide the one where you need to be. Strictly stick to your budget because in all probability, if you go higher up you do not need it.
- Buying one for the show: It is all right if your juicer is not fancy as long as it does its work correctly. If you have invested in a slow juicer, then you can be sure that it is going to stick around for quite a long time even if its outside goes a little shabby.
Does “slow juicer” mean it will take a long time to make juice?
- Slow juicers are called slow squeeze juicers because they rotate at 43 RPM for recent models (or about 80 RPM for older models) compared to the 10,000 or higher RPM of typical high-speed juicers and blenders. You can check out our Champion juicer reviews for more info.
Can juicers be loud?
- Because slow juicers only rotate at 43 or 80 rpms, they are much quieter than high-speed juicers and blenders. You will only hear a quiet hum. The slow juicers are much more energy efficient for this reason as well.
Are the juicers safe?
- Juicers are usually 100% BPA free and come without any blades or sharp parts, making it safe for even children to use. Some are designed with narrow hoppers, so that even the smallest hands can’t fit inside. Be sure to check out our Hamilton Beach juicer reviews.
Is it better to eat whole fruits and vegetables?
- Obviously if you can get fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet it is beneficial. Given that most people don’t meet the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables. But juicing serves as a great way to incorporate the much needed vitamins. And minerals from plant-based foods into our diets. Kuvings whole slow juicer reviews are a great place to start to find juicers great for whole fruits.
What is the difference between juice and a smoothie?
- Both juices and smoothies are great ways to add more nutrients and fiber to your diet. But they are very different. Juice is easy to drink, has a clean/smooth texture, and is concentrated with nutrients. And soluble fiber which your body absorbs quickly. A smoothie is much thicker and takes longer for your body to digest. Since good juicers separate and reduce the pulp from the juice, you also don’t have to peel your produce or remove small seeds. With a blender, you would need to remove anything you don’t want to eat such as seeds, stems, etc. Keep in mind that most juicers can also make smoothies!
Is it true that juice doesn’t have any fiber?
- There are two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. Fresh juices contain a very high level of soluble fiber which is more easily absorbed by your body. Because insoluble fiber is left behind in juice, your body can rest from the digestion process. And focus on mineral/vitamin absorption. If you need more insoluble fiber, you’re better off eating more whole grains and beans.
What is the warranty on juicers?
- Usually you get a 10-year warranty on the motor. And a 2-year warranty on parts for all of the models of a brand. They cover most shipping costs for warranty-related services if you live in the contiguous 48 states.
Can I send my machine to the manufacturer for repair when it is out of warranty?
- Yes. They may able to fix or replace your product for an out-of-warranty fee. Although, repair costs may vary.
It is great that you have taken to juicing as a part of your diet. And if you can stick to it for a longer period of time. You would seen be able to realize the results of consuming fresh and healthy juices. We often miss out the required vegetables and fruits from our diets. And juices can be a fun and efficient alternative to them. Find the best orange juicer, and start juicing today!