Cuisinart juice extractor is just prefect juicer for a small or rather a medium sized kitchen because this one is a compact machine just convenient for that and still get most of the benefits from it in connection to your beverages. The juice catcher in this machine though s bit on the small side, only allowing 16 ounces or half a liter is perfect for a small family where you don’t need many glasses once in a while.
- Matte black motor base to ensure that your machine processes on a quality level and slow enough to extract the nutritious part of the ingredients and pour it in your glass.
- Stainless steel cutting disk and micro mesh filter.
- Motor spins at 19000rpm
- Flow spout can be opened or closed to prevent drips
- BPA free
- 16-ounce juice pitcher. This is small size especially if you want to prepare for a large family.
- 40-ounce pulp catcher that helps you to tap the residue from your ingredients that can later be used in some other recipes.
Pros of the Cuisinart CJE-500
- The small foot print is ideal for a small house or kitchen space
- The manual guide is easy to follow with very simple to read steps
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- BPA free
- It’s quiet and less noisy compared to other centrifugal juicers
- It works with hard vegetables such as carrots, apples, cucumbers etc
Cons of the Cuisinart CJE-500
It comes with a small pitcher that limits you to the number of glasses you can fill at a go. Does not do well with leafy greens like kales and spinach. The juicer is not so powerful given that the motor is 400watt though the blades spin at 19000rpm. The blades spinning faster have the good and the bad side. This means you will get your juice in a shorter time but also means a lot of air is sucked in thus oxidization happens and the juice can’t stay fresh for long.
Not good for storing and among other machines that Cuisine art have made with wide feeding chute, this one has an inch short of other wide mouth juicers. This will force you to do precutting of your ingredients into more sizable chunks. It is a compact machine, but then again, it still has a separate bin for the pulp unlike other machines that do not have one, so clean up should be easier. It does emit some noise not so loud though, but it’s because of the very fast blades that spin.
The whole package includes:
- Motor base
- Cover and feed chute(single piece)
- 40 ounce pulp collector
- Cleaning brush
- Stainless steel
- Recipe booklet
Going by the price, it is cheaper depending on how frequent you will be using this machine. If you have a small size kitchen or countertop, then this is the machine for you given that it is small household. The compact size comes in handy. But it is definitely worth buying since it will serve you the purpose of serving you fresh juice.